Monday, October 20, 2008

Our Big News!!!

Miller is going to be a BIG Brother coming April 2009. Trevor and I went to the doctor today for our 12 week nuchal translucency screening. The baby looks nice and healthy with a strong heartbeat. Seemed to be resting most of the visit so the U.S. tech pushed around real hard to get the bambino to move. Well to Trevor and I this was good to see. Maybe a laid back child that does not scream the first 3 months. Doubtfully the case, but one can hope and pray. The due date is May 3rd, but we are looking at an April 24th repeat C/S. I have been more sick this time and have only thrown up once. So far gained less weight, probably goes along with the nauseating thing. We will continue to update when we know more.

3 comments:

Shae said...

Congrats!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!! I already want another one :) When are we going to get together?!?!?

Jaime said...

CONGRATS! This go round I threw up for 18 weeks (awesome) and have gained MORE weight...woohoo! I'm quite the whale, but they are worth it! Can't wait to hear what baby fanning is...btw, at my nuchal screening I got a great profile shot. There's this theory out there called --get ready-- "the angle of the dangle" that you can tell the sex at that point. It worked for me. If you have a profile shot email me...toilet shot doesn't work. YAY! you guys are in my prayers.

Shae said...

Jaime & I had much discussion over this angle thing! You should totally send her your picture! Did you go to Dr. Kirschon for the screening? If so he was right with my prediction- he said he was 80% sure Aubrey was a girl. He has been right with a couple of my friends too! His nurse told me he is rarely wrong...