Monday, December 22, 2008

Under the weather

Well, Miller has not been sick since June and now he has decided to be sick on Christmas week. He had a temp. of 104 Yesterday and and a temp. when he woke up this morning. I took him to the doctor this afternoon and the doctor said it is viral(after blood work was done) and will have to run the course. He feels fine when he breaks the temp., but cruddy when his fever is up. Our Christmas plans may be haulted and we get some good Trevor, Miller, and Katie time. We will find out. We are spending Christmas with Trevor's family and the weekend after in Dallas for the Mathews family reunion. So everyone say a little prayer. There could be worse things than this so we are just happy for Christmas and our two babies.

4 comments:

RobAndTrish said...

Awww...sorry to hear that Miller is sick at Christmas :( hopefully he will get better before Santa comes and before you go to Dallas. Mav is pretty chill most of the time (so far!) and has just started sleeping through he night!! He is fussy at times but mostly when he's hungry. However...the boy has a gas problem and can clear a room faster than his daddy!! His butt is nasty!!!

RobAndTrish said...

oh, i go back to work in 2 weeks. :( I'm nervous about my job and about leaving my baby!!!

Shae said...

Poor little Miller! I am dreading the first sickness with Aubrey. He looked SO CUTE in your Christmas card picture. Watch out- I am going to be trying to set Aubrey up with him some day. (I already showed her the card!)

Jaime said...

Oh girl, the hair thing is a long story. It's been a traumatic ordeal for me to say the least. I'll tell you about it either on the phone or when I come there in Jan. Yes, I like his longer hair too, BUT he is so precious no matter what! But you are so right, it grows so dad gum quick that this will help! Yay!