Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Finn's check up

Finn went to the Pedi yesterday and he is already growing like a weed. He weighed 8 pounds 2 ounces, I guess he is eating pretty well. When we left the hospital 8 days prior he weighed 6 pounds and 11 ounces. We are so happy to have Finn, he has been such a wonderful baby. I hope he stays sweet. As we all know Miller was not a very happy baby, but has turned out to be a fine young man. Finn will be 2 weeks Friday and I will try and post some new pics on Friday.

For me I go to the doctor tomorrow and get my steri strips taken off, yea! I am really starting to itch on my incision, which means its healing. I wish it would suck that extra skin into the incision, but I think that is plastic surgery that does that. I am feeling well and pain is greatly decreasing.

No comments: