Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Beach Babe in Febuary!!!

This is why I love Texas!! You can enjoy the outdoors in February. Miller had the time of his life. Probably his favorite day ever he could tell you. This was our family valentine's day. I made chocolate covered strawberries, chicken salad, and many snacks. Trevor took the day off, it was the Friday prior to Valentine's Day, mom had to work on Valentines. So this was a great day to have Trevor home on a Friday. It is always one of Miller's fav days when Mommy and Daddy are home with him. Boy, hes got it coming soon til no more just Miller Days. He is in for rude awakening!





Checking out he whole beach, don't need those parents.

Wow, He is amazed. God has really done some great work. the beach had new beautiful sand since Ike and it was gorgeous!!




This is awesome!!




He was just so excited the entire time.




I love to have my very own chair.







Dad built a water puddle and it blew his little mind!







He also loved getting in the freezing water. Not Finn and I, we watched!








1 comment:

Shae said...

Oh my goodness- the last picture on here is awesome with your boys walking into the waves! Is anyone throwing you a houston shower? If so I want to help!