Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Update on Finn Patrick

Trevor, Miller, and I went for a peek at Finn this morning. He is lookin' good and big. He is measuring 4lbs. 10 oz. right now and estimated to be about what Miller was maybe a tiny bit bigger. He is breech currently, so I guess it is good that we are already having a C-section. His head measures the biggest, but just by a little. I guess he will just be real smart like his mommy (ha ha)! Miller does not like Doctors when they are listening to the baby or ultrasounding me, he fussed the whole time they are touching me. When they finished he wanted right on top of me and to stay on the bed with my arm around at all others times. I think breastfeeding is going to be a challenge. Miller will be right there the whole time. He has become more of mommas boy since I am now home with him all week.

Finn has not been a big mover or kicker. I slightly worried, but he has been this way the whole time. The US tech said it is b/c my placents is anterior (which means in the front) so he has cushioned moves. Which I knew it was anterior b/c they have brought that up several times, d/t me being a C-section they will need to make special note of the incision area, not to cut through. She kept saying he was moving like crazy the whole time.

So Finn should be debuting still Friday, April 24th!! We can't wait for the sleepless nights to start all over.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

cannot wait to see and meet Finn!!!

Shae said...

I can't wait to meet him! Where are you delivering? I live right by women's so I want to come visit. Let me know if you need me to keep Miller.