Tuesday, April 7, 2009

This is what Finn's room looks like so far..
















We have few additions in mind and that we are still working on, but for now this is Finn's room. Miller loves to play in Finn's bed and just go in there and look around. But poor baby no clue, 2 plus weeks and his world is gonna be upside down.

We will have the Mathews fam here to see that Miller has a smooth transition. We will start with Kim and MiMi visiting for 2 nights and then Gammy and Pappy here entertaining for 2-4 days, however long they can stand we will enjoy them. Aunt Christen and Uncle Laird will make short appearance of one night here at the Fanning casa with their 2 girls (Stella and Brooklyn), which I am sure will be very entertaining for everyone here.










7 comments:

Shae said...

Love the room! Where did you get that great picture with his name? Let me know if you need help once your family leaves- I could always take Miller to Kemah boardwalk on the weekend so you could have just you and the baby.

Martin's said...

Oh, Katie! It turned out great! I wish our nursery was done now...Oh well, we'll just have to wait another month or so. I love the block letters. Where did you find those?

Jenn said...

Super cute and the big canvas is adorable!

Jaime said...

Love it, Katie...I remember seeing Miller's precious room when you were preggo with him. Soo fun! I'm just getting so excited to see and meet him!

Amy said...

I LOVE the room! It's so cute :-)
Good job!

Dana Mathews said...

Finn's nursery is so cute! Love the green and brown and the fact theat Miller's room and FInn's nursery are so different! See you soon!

Lauri and Jeff said...

Good luck tomorrow, Katie! I'll be thinking of you.